bc

7.4.14

[A.LITTLE.THING]

SYUKUR.SYUKUR.SYUKUR.



that's the only word that i can say right now..;)

finally ended my course at beloved Uitm P.Alam.
i had a blast time here with all the lecturers.

sweet and harsh moments really made my day here.

 yeay,i know that when we are going through hard days,
we're feeling like giving up.
but wait!!!

remember what is your intention for the first place.

and just remember the ayat

'لايكلف الله نفساً إلا وسعها'

I'd learned few things from my friends which i think very valuable.

thanks to friends for giving me lessons.
thanks to lecturers for the motivations.
also  the one who made me cry.[uhuk]

thanks for being one of the characters that cherish my happiest chapter of my life's story book..

thanks to crush that crush the heart.

thanks to food for making me more chubby,

thanks to  stress for increasing my appetite..
[noted : appetite is directly proportional to stress]

thanks to scholarship,making my account with money..:p

thanks to roommate,for the jokes.. stay with me,hear my stories. 

thanks to Sem II, for making me crying over and over.


thanks to motivational quotes,making my spirit high up.

thanks to my parent for the supplications,motivations,

above all.THANKS TO ALLAH SWT.FOR THE LIFE THAT HE GAVE.
FOR THE NIKMAT THAT HE HAD BESTOWED.

SYUKUR FOR STRENGTH ....


we really enjoy the triumph of the end of final...:D
those motivational quotes,beneficial..:)

memo before sitting in exam..i always forgot things...


*meja study before balik rumah.memang bersih sgt*
kalau before memang messy.

#giant baloooons..#like.a.kid#.



good bye PALAM. hope to see you again.:>








No comments:

Post a Comment