bc

21.11.13

Sem 2 Is Just Around The Corner.

Assalam alaikum.....


Next week gonna step my feet at Palam again..>.<

syukur still ada jodoh and chances to  study there..

i miss both place.

my home and Palam...
Palam give me an outsanding memory. I already miss my home already  [even belum pergi lagi..:3 ]

already miss my umi's cooking..yummy..:



many plans have been set up..In shaaAllah dengan izinNya,jadi.

not gonna be too leisure..
:)

miss my study table ,roomate, cafe, Tangga Palam..[ erkkkk] 

 ^ view from my window [malam] nampak bandor dari jauh je.




^ the table soooo messy.. 




my classmates.

hope dapat madam yang best-best-daebak-

hope my friends feel motivated to continue their study..;)
eventhough i know most of us feel like * arghhhh...so malas! *


[ RAINBOW DOESN'T COME IF THERE IS NO RAIN]   






keep going and never stop and [ continue watching conan ] ^_^v


No comments:

Post a Comment